About Missouri Better Government
Missouri Better Government is all about helping our fellow citizens and meeting their high expectations. They expect their government should be as reliable and responsive as any other organization.
You and your colleagues are the State of Missouri government. You are citizens who serve your fellow citizens.
Only by helping each other work together better can we make the lives of Missourians better. We have a common sense, back-to-basics approach to management. Together, we are answering:
- Where are we heading?
- How should our leaders lead?
- How will we get better?
The three questions are basic, but answering them takes hard work. It is worth it. When we get this right and answer all three, we are at our best together. We are:
- More transparent… about where we are heading and how we are doing
- More citizen friendly… to serve our fellow citizens as they deserve
- More efficient… to deliver higher quality impact as smart as possible
- More focused… on what we should do and scaling back where we should
- More accountable… so good public servant performance is recognized
This Missouri Better Government website is an one-stop-shop to provide you and fellow state teammates updates on where we are heading, and links to major resources and programs that are helping us move forward.
Please let us know what else would help you stay informed about how we are together making Missouri Government Better. You can submit suggestions here.
- Show Me Challenge Cycle 2 Winners Announced - June 26, 2019
- Quarterly Pulse Survey: Statewide Results – May 9, 2019
- Quarterly Pulse Survey: Statewide Results – February 21, 2019
- Governor Parson’s workforce message on the State of the State - Jan. 16, 2019
- Moving Missouri forward in 2019 - January 2, 2019
State Mobile Device User Access to Quarterly Pulse Survey
Open Icon labeled "Web"
Type or paste the following URL in the web address bar https://intranet.state.mo.us/oa/quarterly-pulse-survey-3
The Missouri Way Impact video series
Have a story of impact you think we all could learn from? Please suggest here.