The Missouri Way Impact Series: The implementation of a new one-stop shop website
February 10, 2020
Greetings team members!
You tell us that when you have great teammates your teams are more enjoyable and deliver. A big part of that depends upon recruiting great people to become State of Missouri public servants. Over 6,000 colleagues join the state government every year, so how we recruit makes a big difference.
In January 2020, the State of Missouri launched a new MoCareers to help us compete for the best talent. This is now one-stop-shop for someone seeking a job in any of our 16 executive departments. It’s online. It’s mobile friendly. It’s as good as you can find anywhere in the country. Go to mocareers.mo.gov to check it out.
How we did it shows how we are working together in new ways for better impact. All 16 departments worked together to develop the new MoCareers site. Learn more about how this team of teams worked together to deliver in record time this new site by watching this video:
Here is what you need to know about MoCareers:
- All departments are part of MoCareers. That means people for the first time can search in one place for state government job opportunities across the state.
- It’s best-in-class. It has the look and feel of the best private sector job application sites. It’s easy to use.
- It showcases the State of Missouri’s benefits, which distinguish us from many employers.
- It highlights the special work of each agency does to make Missouri the best state in the country.
- MoCareers is just one of the improvements we are rolling out in 2020 as part of Governor Parson’s plan to improve how we recruit, on-board, develop, and invest in our workforce.
Check it out. Share the site with friends and family – and encourage them to join the State of Missouri team.
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact OA Division of Personnel at: email@example.com
Chief Operating Officer
State of Missouri